What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Hear me! Hear me! Sapiosexual F roleplayers please read this post :) Hopefully you won't be dissapointed ;p

38M_PŁ

CYBERVISUAL ROLEPLAY - LOOKING FOR INTERESTED WOMAN!

38, M, ENTP-A personality. Intelligent, creative, helpful, charming with really good sense of humour [especially situational] and rich imagination. Able to create very vibrant [bot cliche and non-cliche] and detailed settings taking into consideration kinks and interests of both sides :)

I like to run extended RP sessions. What I mean by Extended?

1. Communication not limited to text only (I would like to hear your voice at least; if your are willing during our RP it would be nice to look at your body - clothed/unclothed - with or without exposing your face; with or without using your voice; its your choice but know that I'll show you as much as you'll show me :) Fair deal.

2. I like to illustrate certain moments within our scenario with graphics / pictures (like reading a book - inbetween text we are finding illustrations) that enhance our immersion. I can put our faces in nearly any body - both drawn, animated, digital or photographed (pictures and GIFs). It expands immersion potential greatly! For example seeing 'yourself' (your face) on the kinky-fan graphic that shows Hermione (with enchanted boobs) having ritual sex (defence against dark magic ppl!) with one of the Witchers (and he has mine face :)

3. I tend to prepare for sessions - predefined situations, plot axis or choices that matter (so there's more PLAY in Roleplay).

So the experience I try to build here is something between classical roleplay and cybersex... thats why i called it CYBERVISUAL ROLEPLAY :)

I offer discretion and expect the same.
I do not take any money from you and expect the same.

Personally what turn's me on... baths and bathrooms, 69 position and oral sex (giving/taking), cumming in mouth of my partner, spicy / sweet talks, roleplaying. female voices amd moaning, sharing fantasies... and what turns YOU on?

IF after reading this you still feel insecure about RP with me then please PM/DM me. I'll try to validate myself and make this as secure and comfortable for you as possible.

Best,

P. (...and his penis / He made me to write that! P.)

Heres sample using AI generated target graphics and donor faces (well guys face is mine :P; girl is also AI generated so thats no real person but could be)

Attachments

• oryg.jpg
    oryg.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1
  • cop.jpeg
    cop.jpeg
    278.7 KB · Views: 1
Luck, posting in many threads and quality surpassing other "suitors" :)

Attachments

• 8.png
    8.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • 7.png
    7.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • 6.png
    6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • 5.png
    5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • 1.png
    1.png
    880.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 9.png
    9.png
    881.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi, I hope you’ve managed to find someone who matches the extreme efforts you go to. You also make me wish I was into rp and had the time to spare! Good luck to you.