What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Fun times at a festival

Justjohn2023

Back when I was at college I met this amazing girl called kelly threw friends, she was the type of girl that knew she was good looking and attractive and my god did she flaunt it.

About a year into been at college my friends suggested we all should attend a local festival, it seemed a good idea so plans were made and off we went

The morning of the festival we all met up at the local boozer and who should walk in but kelly. My mouth dropped as I saw what she was wearing, she was dressed in a very tight white crop top that showed off her firm, perfectly round breasts that obviously wernt in a bra, she had on a pair of Jean shorts on that she,d cut out of a old pair of jeans that showed off her plump round ass and some fishnet stockings, she looked a million dollars and she knew that she had my attention.

We all piled into the car, it was a very tight fit to get us all in but we managed it, luckily i was sat next to kelly, she smelt so good, I can still smell the perfume to this day,

We arrived at the festival and lucikly we managed to get some space right up against the barrier on the front row, the perfect spot for any festival, a few hours passed and the drinks were flowing and we were all having a good time until eventually day turned into night. Just as the sun was setting the heavens opened and treat us to a quick downpour, which made us a lil wet, especially kelly in her little white crop top which had now become very clingy and showed off her cute now protruding nipples on those perfect tits needless to say seen her like that gave me a semi and got me thinking what it would be like to fuck her

A few moments later the main headlining act arrived on stage and started playing there set, a few songs in and they got to playing one of there heavier numbers, which in doing so got the crowd more fired up causing them to rush forward which now pinned kelly up against the barrier with me stood directly behind her, as the band played more of there hits the more kelly got into it and began to dance, the more she danced the more her tight lil round ass brushed up against my groin, which in doing so made my cock grow stiff which she must have noticed because the stiffer my cock got the more she pressed her ass against it.

After a short while of having her ass rubbing against my groin i was surprised to feel her put her hands behind her back to reach for my ever stiffening cock, she groped me for a few seconds before I feel the button on my jeans pop open and the zip go down, she then wriggled her hand into my boxer shorts and wrapped her hand round my now throbbin shaft. I couldn't believe what she was doing and how my luck was changing.

She groped and squeezed my shaft for a few minutes before turning her head over her shoulder to say something, I leaned in to hear her say, what are you waiting for? Fuck me! Not needing a second invitation, and not giving a dam about were we were or was around us i took a step back has she leaned forward over the barrier, I then reached down and managed to pull her shorts and panties to the side just enough for me to slide my erect throbbing cock deep into her tight wet snatch, it felt amazing as the walls of her tight lil pussy clamped onto my shaft, I then began to move my hips back and forth gently fucking her, the more I thrust my cock into her the more she forced her ass back onto my length, after a few minutes of thrusting back and forth into total ecstacy I felt her body start to tremble and her pussy suddenly clamp against my cock as wave after wave of pleasure surged threw her body, this In turn brought me close to orgasm, I managed to pull out just in time to shoot my load all over the back of her shorts and t shirt

I fumbled about for a few minutes getting myself straight before again becoming aware of my surroundings and realising we were at a festival, we both continued to enjoy the rest of the night before jumping back in the car and heading home, we arrived back at the local boozer and got out to say our goodbyes. kelly then leaned over to kiss me on the cheek saying thank you for a brilliant night before turning and walking away into the night.

A few days passed and I was hoping to bump into her at college but she was nowhere to be seen, after speaking to our friends I learned she,d quit college that wekend and moved out the area, I never did see her again and I often think about her and that night and how great it was, I hope she felt the same way

Back when I was at college I met this amazing girl called kelly threw friends, she was the type of girl that knew she was good looking and attractive and my god did she flaunt it.

About a year into been at college my friends suggested we all should attend a local festival, it seemed a good idea so plans were made and off we went

The morning of the festival we all met up at the local boozer and who should walk in but kelly. My mouth dropped as I saw what she was wearing, she was dressed in a very tight white crop top that showed off her firm, perfectly round breasts that obviously wernt in a bra, she had on a pair of Jean shorts on that she,d cut out of a old pair of jeans that showed off her plump round ass and some fishnet stockings, she looked a million dollars and she knew that she had my attention.

We all piled into the car, it was a very tight fit to get us all in but we managed it, luckily i was sat next to kelly, she smelt so good, I can still smell the perfume to this day,

We arrived at the festival and lucikly we managed to get some space right up against the barrier on the front row, the perfect spot for any festival, a few hours passed and the drinks were flowing and we were all having a good time until eventually day turned into night. Just as the sun was setting the heavens opened and treat us to a quick downpour, which made us a lil wet, especially kelly in her little white crop top which had now become very clingy and showed off her cute now protruding nipples on those perfect tits needless to say seen her like that gave me a semi and got me thinking what it would be like to fuck her

A few moments later the main headlining act arrived on stage and started playing there set, a few songs in and they got to playing one of there heavier numbers, which in doing so got the crowd more fired up causing them to rush forward which now pinned kelly up against the barrier with me stood directly behind her, as the band played more of there hits the more kelly got into it and began to dance, the more she danced the more her tight lil round ass brushed up against my groin, which in doing so made my cock grow stiff which she must have noticed because the stiffer my cock got the more she pressed her ass against it.

After a short while of having her ass rubbing against my groin i was surprised to feel her put her hands behind her back to reach for my ever stiffening cock, she groped me for a few seconds before I feel the button on my jeans pop open and the zip go down, she then wriggled her hand into my boxer shorts and wrapped her hand round my now throbbin shaft. I couldn't believe what she was doing and how my luck was changing.

She groped and squeezed my shaft for a few minutes before turning her head over her shoulder to say something, I leaned in to hear her say, what are you waiting for? Fuck me! Not needing a second invitation, and not giving a dam about were we were or was around us i took a step back has she leaned forward over the barrier, I then reached down and managed to pull her shorts and panties to the side just enough for me to slide my erect throbbing cock deep into her tight wet snatch, it felt amazing as the walls of her tight lil pussy clamped onto my shaft, I then began to move my hips back and forth gently fucking her, the more I thrust my cock into her the more she forced her ass back onto my length, after a few minutes of thrusting back and forth into total ecstacy I felt her body start to tremble and her pussy suddenly clamp against my cock as wave after wave of pleasure surged threw her body, this In turn brought me close to orgasm, I managed to pull out just in time to shoot my load all over the back of her shorts and t shirt

I fumbled about for a few minutes getting myself straight before again becoming aware of my surroundings and realising we were at a festival, we both continued to enjoy the rest of the night before jumping back in the car and heading home, we arrived back at the local boozer and got out to say our goodbyes. kelly then leaned over to kiss me on the cheek saying thank you for a brilliant night before turning and walking away into the night.

A few days passed and I was hoping to bump into her at college but she was nowhere to be seen, after speaking to our friends I learned she,d quit college that wekend and moved out the area, I never did see her again and I often think about her and that night and how great it was, I hope she felt the same way
Good story.

Quite college AND moved out the area, obviously too embarrassed to bump into you again, maybe better for you that her? Either way, a good experience for you.