What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Deceptive bio's

Gdudert

bio's don't really mean shit half the chat including me.Do not really read bio's and when ever I do I feel site members don't tell the whole truth about shit that needs to be talked about. One main reason I don't read bio's like that for certain people. Sometimes I get the point of people using bio's to trick others

Dude, you're a hetero or bi/pan guy, I presume? Not sure.

When you're doing your PMs to the ladies and sluts, what do you think they think exactly when they read what you post? They click your bio and go 'is this dude even worth a second more'. Design your bio to attract those you want, the type you'd really hit it off with, design it equally to make those who'd never be your type to roll their eyes and move on, or diss you for the bio.

Refine it over time, refine your profile or be another loser no-pic, shitty bio that ends up bottom of the food chain chatting to the lazy ones saying 'i suk ur dk' and all that. Choice is yours bro, play at the level you want your women to play. Be the man those women would maybe get a bit wet and intrigued over.

I say this as a guy who wasn't that great when I came to this website at online 'game'. You can always improve and refine that tiny bit until you know for sure that is what you want women to see of you.

It’s a shame you feel this way. Just remember that people do things for all sorts of reasons. It likely isn’t to trick you rather than get what they want from the site.