What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

Adult Friend Finder

Regularfun1882

Hi,

I'm new here, just some silly questions.

I'm 40 and single, my goal is to find a monogamous relationship that leads to a marriage. However, in the meantime, I would like to find an on going FWB, someone to hang out with and have fun, just not a 1 time thing if that makes sense.

There is an app just for that called Adult Friend Finder, but it gets mixed reviews and I'm weary of paying and it being a scam. Have you had experience with this or any other casual sex/FWB app? If so, can you share? If not, what successful avenues can I try?

Thank you,

Dan.

Welcome to the message boards Regularfun.

I'm pretty sure that mentioning other sites is against the site rules, might want to check that out in the site rules before asking for referrals.