What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.
  • Don't forget to check out our live chat rooms with many to choose from; 321SexChat.com/chat.php

321 Sex Chat

How easy is it to use 321 Sex Chat

• 70%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80%

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 90%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aashi88

Mesmerizing
VIP Member
321 Sex Chat..
I have been to other sex chat sites n the only reason I'm addicted to 321 is it doesn't feel crowded although it actually is..
The way the rooms are divided and are being active shows the system
Other sites don't offer you such detailed segregation (Based on sex chat categories)

Being an adult site there are always some pros n cons
N some users may act dumb just bcoz they know they're anonymous
But all in all 321 is by far the best..

#2YearsJourneyWith321

This is my first chat site. I was working from home back in 2020 due to covid. I was bored at times with lockdowns. Found this place and It's really easy to use and there are so many rooms. Plus you can make your own room with VIP. I never imagined I be a mod though. Sure have come a long way and I have made some great friends.

This is my first chat site. I was working from home back in 2020 due to covid. I was bored at times with lockdowns. Found this place and It's really easy to use and there are so many rooms. Plus you can make your own room with VIP. I never imagined I be a mod though. Sure have come a long way and I have made some great friends.
True ❤️
I visited the site accidentally back in Aug 2021
And since then it's been a roller coaster
But yes this escape was much much needed back then
And luckily I met the right person at right time who guided me so well about how anonymous adult site works... 😌
This is my first sex chat site as well..
I hope @ChatMaster doesn't ban me if I say I tried the other sites after this one coz I was angry with him Lol 🤣🤣

True ❤️
I visited the site accidentally back in Aug 2021
And since then it's been a roller coaster
But yes this escape was much much needed back then
And luckily I met the right person at right time who guided me so well about how anonymous adult site works... 😌
This is my first sex chat site as well..
I hope @ChatMaster doesn't ban me if I say I tried the other sites after this one coz I was angry with him Lol 🤣🤣
I was a message board lover. That is why I was thrilled when this one came and I spend time on here.