What's new
Sex Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321SexChat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately.

• To find a room admin or the owner of a VIP room, you can click here to view the list. To add your VIP room to this list, contact ChatMaster.

Room suggestion (men seeking humiliation / degradation)

Pure Angel

VIP Member
Hi whoever reads this!

I've personally had enough PMs to notice there is a "go-to" room "missing" for men who want to be humiliated/ degraded...

Basically an opposite gender version of sluts for humiliation (thats as close as I can think); "men for degradation" or something.

I personally have no idea how many would frequent the room to engage in the right sort of degrading but can tell you first hand there *are* males who would visit!

Just as I noticed a few new rooms added - which was great - and I'd been thinking of putting this somewhere for someone to consider!

(Not for me, but maybe for someone/ site room?)

Last edited:
I’ve often thought it was better to not list a sex in your bio, allows for safer passage with less chance of criticism. That way you can be whatever you want to be. 😜

I’ve often thought it was better to not list a sex in your bio, allows for safer passage with less chance of criticism. That way you can be whatever you want to be. 😜
Profile names like "Hardcock" or "Bigdick" tends to give away their sex, so that doesn't work even if they list their sex as female, the eject button still gets hit.

Profile names like "Hardcock" or "Bigdick" tends to give away their sex, so that doesn't work even if they list their sex as female, the eject button still gets hit.
@MsSarah I was going to say!! While @PJBlack might be able to do that (credit to you) with our names (and add in my pfp) we'd just straight up confuse people 🤣

Last edited:
Hi whoever reads this!

I've personally had enough PMs to notice there is a "go-to" room "missing" for men who want to be humiliated/ degraded...

Basically an opposite gender version of sluts for humiliation (thats as close as I can think); "men for degradation" or something.

I personally have no idea how many would frequent the room to engage in the right sort of degrading but can tell you first hand there *are* males who would visit!

Just as I noticed a few new rooms added - which was great - and I'd been thinking of putting this somewhere for someone to consider!

(Not for me, but maybe for someone/ site room?)
I like verbal humiliation